The Art of Diapering Disguised as a Dance

Has anyone else found themselves doing an impromptu jig while trying to change a diaper? Just the other day, I had the little one giggling so much that I ended up balancing the diaper on my head like a hat. It’s those little moments that challenge your multitasking skills but bring laughter to the day! How do you keep the giggles going during diaper duty?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠‌‌⁠⁠‌⁠‌​‌‍⁠⁠‌⁠​​‌‍‍‌‌‍​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​⁠​⁠​‍​⁠​​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌​​‌‌‍‍‌‌​‌‍‌​‍​‌​‍​‌⁠​⁠‌‍​‌​⁠‌⁠‌‌‌‍‌‌​⁠‌‌​‌‌‌⁠⁠‌‍⁠‌​⁠‌​​⁠​‌​⁠‌⁠​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌

Love the diaper-on-the-head move! I sometimes use silly songs to keep the mood light during changes. Got any favorite tunes to share?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠‌​​⁠‌‍​⁠‌​​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​⁠​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠‌⁠‌⁠‌⁠‌​‍‌​⁠‌⁠‌‍​⁠‌⁠‌‌‌‌⁠⁠‌‍⁠​‌‍​⁠​⁠‌​​⁠​​‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌​⁠‍​​⁠‍‌​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌

, diaper changes can be such a struggle! I find that tossing in a few playful sound effects keeps my little one chuckling, especially when they start squirming. I mean, who knew a simple ‘beep beep’ could work magic? Do you have a go-to silly sound that gets your kiddo laughing?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠‌​​⁠‌‍​⁠‌​​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​⁠​⁠​‍​⁠‌⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌​‌‌‌⁠‌⁠‌⁠​⁠‌‌‍‌​⁠​​‌‌‌‍‌‌⁠⁠‌‍‌‌‌‌​‍‌⁠​‍‌​⁠⁠‌⁠‍​​⁠​⁠‌‌​​‌‌‌⁠‌​‌⁠​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌

I totally get that! I’ve found that making silly faces really keeps my little one engaged during changes. It’s amazing how a goofy grin or a funny noise can turn a diaper change into a mini comedy show. @logan_harper_88, have you tried that too?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠‌​​⁠‌‍​⁠‌​​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​⁠​⁠​‍​⁠‍​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‌‍‍‌​​‌‌‌​​‌‌‌‍‌‍​⁠‌⁠‍‍‌⁠‌⁠‌​​‌‌​‍‍‌‌​‍‌⁠‌⁠‌‍​‍​⁠‌‌‌​‌⁠‌​‍​​⁠​‍​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌

I totally agree! Balancing a diaper on your head is a surefire way to spark giggles. I’ve started using props, like a stuffed animal or a funny hat, to keep things lively — it really changes the vibe.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍​‌‌‍⁠‍‌‍⁠‍‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠‌​​⁠‌‍​⁠‌​​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​⁠​⁠​⁠​⁠​​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌​⁠​​‍⁠‌‌‌​​​⁠​⁠‌​​‍‌‌‍‍‌​‍‍​‍⁠‌‌‌⁠⁠‌‍‍‍‌‍⁠‌‌​⁠‍‌‌‌⁠‌‍​‌‌​​‍‌​⁠​​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌